Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Google

Google

That so-called faith in
Christ which professes to release men from the obligation of obedience to God, is not
faith, but presumption. "By grace are ye saved through faith." But "faith,
if it hath not works, is dead." Ephesians 2:8; James 2:17. Jesus said of Himself
before He came to earth, "I delight to do Thy will, O My God: yea, Thy law is within
My heart." Psalm 40:8. And just before He ascended again to heaven He declared,
"I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love." John 15:10. The
Scripture says, "Hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. . .
. He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk even as He walked." 1
John 2:3-6. "Because Christ also


Page 62


suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye
should follow His steps." 1 Peter 2:21.

No comments:

Post a Comment